About Me

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Coral Rose Earrings Spring Flower Earrings Coral Wedding Themed


I am sorry , I haven't updated my blog since last August. Too many things going on for the last months. Here is new design of Coral Rose earring collections, they are available on my Etsy Shop.

Coral Rose Earring with light blue Jade. The Coral color is Spectacular, warm and feminine color palette. This is my favorite color. You will get most eye- catching , you better get ready..:)

The coral color that I created is somewhere in between soft red terra cotta and orange. The real color has slightly more red than the pictures show.






The Coral Rose Earrings perfect for Daily Spring / Summer Jewelry, Dinner Party, Bridal Party, Bridesmaid Gift or for Coral Wedding Theme.

Rose Flower size is approximately 1.5 cm in diameter, and attached on Tibetan Silver Filigree.
The entire earrings length is approximately 3.5 cm .

Materials in this earrings:
Polymer Clay Rose.
Silver Filigree.
6mm Swarovski Pearls.
Silver Plated Ear wires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment