About Me

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blue Rose Necklace Pink Rose Necklace Blue Wedding Theme Pink Wedding Themed Spring Jewelry

Beautiful blue color pallets, the colors are Aqua Blue, Turquoise Blue, Cornflower Blue, Peacock Blue ( Left to right from the first picture). 
Those colors are really pop up when I took picture with the real white Coral as my display. I brought that Coral from my country Indonesia..long way to get here, but it really worth.

These Blue Pallet Rose Flower Necklaces might perfect for Spring summer Jewelry, Bridesmaids Gift, Matched to your Cocktail or Evening Gown, Bridal Party Jewelry, Blue/Beach Wedding Theme.


The flowers size are approximately 1.5 inches.



I also created Pink Color Pallets. Romantic , Shabby chic Large Pink Pallet Rose Flower Necklaces perfect for Valentine Day Jewelry, Bridesmaids Gift, Matched to your Cocktail or Evening Gown, Bridal Party Jewelry, Shabby Chic Wedding Theme.

Tey can be seen on my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment